Sunday, June 1, 2008

I Miss .. I Miss and I Miss

On a Sunday afternoon, I am especially missing my family.
I miss my grandpa!! Here is a pic of him and my sister and my two beloved nieces.

Aren't they gorgeous and cute? I miss them all.

Also this morning, my mum promised to take me to Bah Kut Teh right away once I come back. Thanks Mummy, how nice. :)
I miss the food in M'sia so much. I often thinks how lucky my friends and family in M'sia are. When they crave for some M'sian food, they can easily get it. That is also the convenient that I miss terribly.
(I just came back from a club. It took me an hour to get there and another hour to come back. The traffic here is just horrible!!)

Well, what can I said - when you are far away... that is the opportunity cost to pay.
Aye?

No comments: