Friday, March 5, 2010

To be or not to be?

When we were young, we were always asked to write - "What do you want to become when you grow up?"
I never really think much about it.... i answered.... doctor, lawyer, teacher.. all the common ones that our parents or teachers wanted us to be. All the commons one that we know of when we were young.
Vollbild anzeigen
But i had a dream - I wanted to become an actress.
No kidding... I am good in hosting show or dinner. In fact I was the MC for most of my friends' wedding. I am fast in responding and I act well. (at least that is what I think) :) But why didn't I pursue this "dream"?

This is what I think.... The living is pushing you.. you just go-with-the-flow.. college, graduate... working... travel... and I have forgotten about my "dream". Until now... when I stop and look back. I felt that something is missing in my life.
I have a very good life now - not lack of anything.... but u always know - there is something missing. Now that I am looking for a new job. I ask myself "What do I really want?"



Today a friend posted a very meaningful song - it's something like it is never too late to do what you dream of. Well... is it?
It is not just a question - to be or not to be... it's more....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really love your own posting way, very interesting,
don't quit as well as keep penning simply because it simply truly worth to look through it,
impatient to look into much of your own posts, have a great day!

Anonymous said...

The most strange and amusing images and pictures online.
Probe dated
[url=http://www.funnyimgz.blogspot.com]funny pictures[/url]